How Can I Join?
Joining the Ontario Federation of Home and School Associations is quite simple:
- call or e-mail the OFHSA office (at 905-308-9563 or email@example.com) to have an information package sent to you
- read through the material and, when you are ready, call to set up a meeting with an experienced Home & School member in your area to meet with parents (and the school principal if she or he is available) in your school
- a minimum of 6 paid memberships is required to form a new Home & School association
Once you have decided to join:
- set up an organizational meeting with an OFHSA volunteer
- sign up your charter members
- set bylaws for your association (we will provide a template that has worked for many other associations)
- collect your first annual membership fees
- send your list of charter members and their fees to the OFHSA office
- you will receive copies of the OFHSA Constitution and Bylaws, the policy document, association and president's guidelines, an executive skills handbook and your charter to post in your school.
Copyright 2012 OFHSA. All Rights Reserved.