What's New With OFHSA?
Email & Phone messages will be monitored.
We will re-open after Labour Day
We wish you & yours a Safe & Happy summer!
Please complete the 2015 Conference Evaluations: Complete these surveys for your chance to win a $ 25 Tim Horton's gift card for your association by June 1st..
E-mail your response to email@example.com
The Ministry of Education has released several guides and tip sheets for parents along with the curriculum for Health & Physical Education. They are all posted on the Ministry website. We are pleased to provide the links to those documents here:
· A Parent’s Guide to the Revised H&PE Curriculum, Grades 1 to 12
· A Parent’s Guide: Human Development and Sexual Health in the Health and Physical Education Curriculum; Grades 1-6
· A Parent’s Guide: Human Development and Sexual Health in the Health and Physical Education Curriculum; Grades 7-12
· Quick Facts for Parents: Learning about Healthy Relationships and Consent
· Quick Facts for Parents: Learning about Online Safety, Including Risks of Sexting
In support of the policy 'that all children be required to show proof of a comprehensive eye exam prior to school entry':
Virtually Yours - our e-newsletter. Want to subscribe? Send an e-mail to OFHSA with 'sign me up' in the subject line.
Copyright 2012 OFHSA. All Rights Reserved.